How do I create a handwritten signature to insert into the Annual Statement PDF formats?
You will need a scanner in order to create a signature block to import into one of the Gabriel Annual Statements - PDF formats.
1. Begin by writing your signature on a piece of paper.
2. Scan the page and save it on your computer in a common file format: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, or .png.
3. Open the image file.
4. To crop the image, click it to open the Picture Tools Format tab, click Crop, and then crop the image.
5. Right-click the image, and then click Save as Picture to save the picture as a separate file.
6. You are now ready to import the signature to either one of the Gabriel Annual Statements - PDF formats. To import you will have to select either the Annual Statements - Detailed (PDF) or Annual Statements - Summarized (PDF).
7. Once you make your selection a pop-up box will appear where you will import the signature block.