Entering Pledges and Contributions in Fund Maintenance
This article will give you an overview of adding pledges and contributions through the Fund Maintenance.
In this article:
- Select a Contribution Date. The contribution date does not need to be the same for all contributions entered into the fund.
- In the Family field enter the last name or budget number of a family record. Select the correct family from the drop-down that appears.
- In the Contributions Amount enter the dollar amount of the contribution. You do not need to enter $ or decimal points unless the contribution amount requires it. For example: you only need to enter 10 for $10.00, and you can enter 10.5 for $10.50.
- If the contribution is Non-Deductible then check the Non-Deductible box. Contributions with this box checked will not be included in Annual Year-End Statements.
- Enter the check number in the Reference field, or you can say it's a cash contribution
- Enter any comments that are meaningful to you and this entry if applicable.