Create Religious Ed Committees for Aides, Students and Teachers (Step 3)
This article will explain how to create Committees for Aides, Students, and Teachers that will be participating in your Faith Formation Program. If your parish has never used the Religious Ed Module in Gabriel or any other system prior to your conversion then you will want to first create Level Maintenance.
- Click on Committees via the top navigation bar and select Committee Maintenance.
- At the top of the screen click New Committee.
A pop up form will appear
- Enter in the name of the committee (Possible choices might be Religious Education Aides, RE Aides or Religious Education Aides).
- Enter in a description. You may use the committee name in this field.
- The drop down below the description is used to signify that this Committee will be used in Ministry Scheduling only so the default of "No" does not have to be changed.
- Press Save and the Committee is added and will appear in the Committee List and in the Committee drop-down in Member Maintenance. Repeat this process for creating a committee for students and teachers. Now you are ready to add teacher aides, students and teachers to the committee.
Note: For more information on how to define the (3) religious ed committees in the Religious Education Maintenance Screen, please reference the Online Registration article.