We have parishioners who are not receiving our parish and/or religious ed emails?
If a parishioner contacts you because they are not receiving emails please follow the steps outlined below. Please reference the related article links for additional information on emailing.
- Check the Family Record and Member Record emails to be sure the proper notification boxes are checked.
- Verify that the Family Record and/or Members are not Inactive or Deceased. If you are sending emails through the Religious Ed Module verify that the student record member status is not marked Inactive.
- Verify the family and member records to be sure they are valid emails.
- Confirm with your parishioner that our emails are not landing in their Spam or Junk folders. We also suggest that you ask your parishioners to check other folders that are currently in their email account.
- If the parishioner has accidentally hit unsubscribe contact customer support with the unsubscribed email and our team will remove them from the unsubscribe list.
- If the primary email is a parishioners work email and it is being blocked ask the parishioner to provide you with an alternate email address.
- Once you have gone through Steps 1 - 6 the parishioners email provider may be blocking party emails in which case the parishioner will need to work with their provider to fix this or provide another email option. Gabriel currently has a 99% approval reputation which means we are not typically blocked by another email provider.