Alternate DNS Settings for When the Gabriel Site Cannot Be Reached
On the rare occasion that you are unable to access your Gabriel database it may be due to DNS server issues. A problem such as this is not a Gabriel issue. If you experience a problem accessing our site please contact our Customer Support so that we can confirm this is in fact the issue.
To add an alternate DNS Server to your network adapter please follow the instructions below.
- Open Network and Internet settings in Control Panel.
- Select Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click your Network Adapter and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then Properties.
- Toggle Use the following DNS server addresses and type in two DNS addresses.
- Select OK when done.
We suggest keeping Google DNS server 188.8.131.52 as the primary DNS and add OpenDNS server as alternate which is: 184.108.40.206
Refresh your screen and try to access app.gabrielsoft.com. If you are still experiencing issues please contact our Customer Support Team.